Geolite 25 kg
Geolite 25 kg
- Item: 02892
- Format: 25kg
- Packaging type: paper bag
Certified, eco-friendly mineral geo-mortar, based on crystalline reaction geo-binder, for passivation, restoration, smoothing and monolithic protection of degraded concrete structures, ideal for use in GreenBuilding. Very low content of petrochemical polymers, free from organic fibers. Thixotropic, normal setting.
GeoLite® is a thixotropic geo-mortar for passivating, restoring, smoothing and protecting reinforced concrete structures such as beams, pillars, slabs, front panels, ramps, exposed facades, decorative elements, cornices and infrastructural works such as bridges, viaducts, tunnels and hydraulic channels. Suitable as an inorganic mineral matrix in composite reinforcement systems of the GeoSteel line.
GEOLEGANTE®. The exclusive use of the innovative Kerakoll geo-binder with geopolymer crystallization revolutionizes concrete repair mortars, guaranteeing unprecedented levels of safety and unique eco-compatibility performance.
• MONOLITHIC. The first geo-mortar that allows the formation of a monolithic mass capable of wrapping, protecting and reinforcing reinforced concrete works without the need to apply multiple overlapping layers. The only one certified to passivate, rebuild, shave, regularize and protect in a single layer.
• CRYSTALLIZER. The naturally stable monolithic restorations of GeoLite® crystallize to the concrete guaranteeing the durability of a mineral rock.
• FAST. The first geo-mortar that requires only one day of work to complete a complete restoration, compared to the six days required by the cycles of traditional repair mortars to be carried out in several layers.
• TAILORED. The first line of geo-mortars with different setting times (> 80 - 40 - 10 min.) That can be mixed together to customize setting times according to the site conditions.
Passivation, localized and generalized restoration, smoothing and monolithic protection of reinforced concrete structures such as beams, pillars, slabs, front panels, ramps, façades, decorative elements, cornices and infrastructural works such as bridges, viaducts, tunnels and hydraulic channels. Specific for medium or large sized interventions, machine applications, smoothing of large surfaces. Suitable as an inorganic mineral matrix in composite reinforcement systems of the GeoSteel line for the static and seismic adaptation or improvement of reinforced concrete or masonry structural elements. Ideal in GreenBuilding and in the Restoration of Modern Architecture.