H40 NO LIMITS WHITE 25 KG.
Format: 25 kg
Packaging type: paper bag
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
H40 no limits white 25 kg bag
- Color: White
- Format: 25 kg
- Packaging type: paper bag
FLEXIBLE MULTIPURPOSE STRUCTURAL GEL-ADHESIVE® BASED ON THE EXCLUSIVE GEOL BINDER® KERAKOLL FOR BONDING, EVEN IN EXTREME CONDITIONS, OF ALL TYPES OF MATERIALS, ON ALL SUBSTRATES AND FOR ANY USE. ECO-FRIENDLY.
- Formulated with regional minerals with reduced greenhouse gas emissions for transportation
- The white version uses recycled minerals reducing the environmental impact caused by the extraction of virgin raw materials
- Single component; avoiding the use of plastic cans reduces CO2 emissions and the disposal of special waste
• PREPARATION OF FUNDS
All substrates must be flat, seasoned, intact, compact, rigid, resistant, dry, free from release agents and rising damp. It is good practice to moisten highly absorbent cementitious substrates or apply a coat of Primer A Eco.
To ensure structural adhesion, it is necessary to create a thickness of adhesive capable of covering the entire back of the coating.
Large, rectangular formats with side> 60 cm and low thickness slabs may require an adhesive application also directly on the back of the material.
Check by sample that the adhesive has been transferred to the back of the material. Making elastic expansion joints:
- ≈ 10 m2 outside,
- ≈ 25 m2 indoors,
- every 8 m of length for long and narrow surfaces.
Respect all structural, fractionation and perimeter joints present in the funds.