Mobile bagno sospeso cm 100 Rovere Slavonia con specchio contenitore - Soft
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Products marked "Shipped in ..." may be delayed.
* Product availability may be subject to change
- Slavonian oak
- WASHBASIN BASE
- BASIN DIMENSION
- L x P x H (cm): 97 x 50 x 44
- Melamine wood - Plywood
- FINITURA INTERNA CASSETTI
- 2 drawers with soft close closure
- WASHBASIN CONSOLE
- WASHBASIN SIZE
- L x W x H (cm): 100 x 45 x 2.5
- TANK SIZE
- L x W x H (cm): 55 x 26 x 11
- WASHBASIN MATERIAL
- Glossy ceramic
- MIRROR SIZE
- L x W x H (cm): 98 x 52 x 16
- MIRROR TYPE
Suspended bathroom cabinet cm 100 Slavonia oak with mirror container - Soft Cadiz
- Measurements: L x W x H (cm): 97 x 50 x 44
- Material: Melamine wood - plywood
- Color: Slavonian oak
- Number of drawers: 2
- Opening: A throat
- Closure: Soft close
- Measurements: L x W x H (cm): 100 x 45 x 2.5
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: Glossy white
- Basin size: L x W x H (cm): 55 x 26 x 11
- Measurements: L x W x H (cm): 98 x 52 x 16
- Typology: Container
Taps and siphon: not included
PIANETAFFARI was born from the ambitious idea of a family of entrepreneurs who, operating in the ceramic and bathroom furniture sector for the past 40 years, decided to seize an opportunity for growth, expanding the product range and offering further online services.
At the base of this project there is a physical reality that currently has 30 collaborators, true experts in the sector, able to satisfy any technical and design request.
A young team of specialists each in their own area of expertise, with the sole objective of offering a fast and efficient service. All sales processes, starting from the receipt of the order up to the shipment of the goods to get to the after-sales service, are managed internally by specialized employees.
The entire range of products on the online catalog is stored in a single warehouse of over 9000 m2 located in Puglia. The affiliated couriers allow the management of shipments quickly and economically, even for disadvantaged areas.