Fila kitceramic for cleaning after installation and maintenance
The KITCERAMICA includes:
- Deterdek 1L
- Fugaproof 500ml
- Filacleaner 1L
- Abrasive sponge
KITCERAMICA for cleaning after laying and Fila maintenance
- Ideal for washing after installation, it completely removes installation residues
- It restores the original beauty to surfaces already laid for some time
- Provides effective stain protection
- It keeps the joints looking like new for years, facilitating the removal of dirt
- Useful for daily care and maintenance of surfaces
- Porcelain stoneware
- Glazed ceramic
Depending on the use.
1. Wash after laying the surface with DETERDEK. Pre-wet the surface with water. Use DETERDEK diluted in water with a brush or abrasive sponge (contained in the kit). Collect the residue and rinse with plenty of water.
2. Protect the joints with FUGAPROOF. On a dry and clean surface, spray FUGAPROOF directly at a distance of about 10-15 cm from the point of application. Massage with a sponge on the joints, working on small areas at a time (1 m2). Remove excess product within 5 minutes. Remove any product residues with FILACLEANER. 3. Maintenance with FILACLEANER. Wash the surface with diluted FILACLEANER. At high dilutions it does not need to be rinsed because it leaves no residue.