These GCS regulate the purchase, through telematic methods or by telephone, of the products presented on the website www.pianetaffari.it
The contract stipulated between pianetimpresa.it and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance of the order by pianetimpresa.it. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer.
1. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept both the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by delays or the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
How to purchase
3. The Customer can purchase the products in the electronic catalog of www.pianetimpresa.it at the time of placing the order as described in the relevant information sheets.
It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ slightly even if reproduced in photographic studios, the tone varies according to the type of light used in the studio "warm light / cold light / distance between the product and surrounding lighting and the type of camera used.
4. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by pianetimpresa.it by means of an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with pianetimpresa.it and to be used in the reason for the bank transfer.
5. In case of non-acceptance of the order, pianetimpresa.it guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
6. The customer can cancel the order by promptly communicating to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and subsequently contacting our operators at: 0831 178 5001
7. The delivery times indicated on the site are quantified in working days. For the smaller islands or disadvantaged locations there is a supplement. Alternatively, the goods are always available free of charge in the warehouse. Click here to download the list of disadvantaged locations .
9. It is the customer's responsibility at the time of delivery of the goods at street level to check that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials (quality check). Any damage must be immediately reported to the courier making the delivery (accepting the goods with a careful reservation to be written in the courier's transport document: Ex: "box with holes on the side", "open box without personalized tape", " damaged box ", etc.)
10. For warranty purposes, it is essential to carefully keep a copy of the sales receipt / sales invoice accompanied by a warranty certificate or the original packaging of the item.
Price and shipping costs
11. The prices of the products published on the homepage or in the various sections of the Site are inclusive of VAT and do not include any taxes, duties and taxes applicable in the country of destination of the Products, where this is different from Italy, which will be charged to the Customer . Pianet Affari reserves the right to change the prices of the products listed on the Site at any time. Any changes to the prices of the products will not, however, be effective for Customers who have already forwarded an Order.
12. As part of the Order forwarding process, Pianet Affari may offer, at the latter's complete discretion, various payment methods, such as, by way of example, payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro ), payment via Paypal protected system, payment by bank transfer with credit within 5 days from placing the order and finally payment on delivery (cash only) with an additional commission of € 7.10.
Pianet Affari will not be responsible for failure or delay in delivery due to force majeure, such as, for example, strikes, provisions of the Public Authority, rationing or shortage of energy or raw materials, transport difficulties, fires, floods, heavy snowfalls, floods and damage. to industrial machinery not dependent on Pianet Affari.
Pianet Affari will promptly notify the Customer of the occurrence of a cause of force majeure.
Right of withdrawal
Our main goal is your satisfaction: if you have decided to return the products purchased from our store you simply have to notify us within 14 days of delivery. You can decide in total freedom whether to return part of your purchase or all products: we will refund the price of the returned products (excluding additional costs) as soon as possible and in any case within 14 days from when we became aware of your wish.
You have the right to withdraw from the contract, without the obligation to indicate the reasons, within 14 days as per the legislation of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
In any case, the withdrawal period expires under these conditions:
a) in the case of a sales contract relating to a single good, from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, acquires physical possession of the goods;
b) in the case of a sales contract relating to multiple goods, ordered in a single order and delivered separately, from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, acquires physical possession of the last good;
c) in the case of a sales contract relating to the delivery of a good consisting of multiple lots or pieces, from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, acquires physical possession of the last lot or piece.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, it is sufficient to inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an explicit declaration (for example a letter sent by AR mail). To this end, you can write to the following customer assistance address. The important thing is that everything materializes within and not beyond the maximum limit set.
If you decide to withdraw from the purchase contract, you will be reimbursed for all payments you have made in our favor, (excluding additional costs), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from your notice of withdrawal. The refund will be made through the same payment method you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not have to incur any costs as a consequence of this refund. The refund may be suspended until the goods are received or until the consumer has demonstrated that he has returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
Our customer service department will show you in a simple and detailed way what you need to do. Only the direct costs of returning the goods will be borne by you.
The sales contract between the customer and Spazio srl is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes deriving from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference forum of his municipality of residence or of elective domicile if located in the Italian territory; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Brindisi.