FLOATING TAP FOR CASSETTE
Geberit type 380 3/8 "float valve
- Code: 240.785.00.1
- Dynamic pressure: 0.1-10 bar
- System noise at 3 bar: 12 dB (A)
- System noise at 5 bar: 18 dB (A)
- Maximum storage temperature: 40 ° C
- Maximum water temperature: 25 ° C
- Flow rate at 0.5 bar: 0.07 l / s
- Flow rate at 3 bar: 0.19 l / s
- Project flow: 0.11 l / s
- Minimum dynamic pressure for design flow: 0.5 bar
- Increased pressure impact to 6 bar: 1 bar
- Scope of delivery: Type 350 float valve spigot adapter, Fixing clip, Fixing material
In the same category
KIT UNIVERSALE PER IL MONTAGGIO GREZZO
- Italian flush cistern 80 mm
- Flush mounting for WC
- Installation depth: 80mm
- PE box with vinyl resin coating
- Equipment: Drain valve: AV1, 1/2 "angle cock with flexible connection
- Noise level: low (I soundproofing group)
- Actuation types: Dual flush, start / stop and one rinse
Diameter: ø 45 mm
Diameter 1: ø 40 m
- LC plus with shaped crosspiece for flushing out the cistern
- L plus with straight crosspiece for bidet or toilet use with lateral positioning of the cistern.
- Complete kit with BUAK eccentric bushings, M12 bars and nuts.
- Pre-assembled system with center distance 180 mm and with the possibility of quick adjustment up to 230 mm.
- M12 bars 180 mm long.
- Tested at 400 kg according to UNI EN 997 and UNI EN 14528.
- Application with any built-in box.
- Floor support base without protruding screws.
- For lightweight plasterboard construction
- For mounting in installations applied in front of the wall at partial or full height
- For mounting in full height installation walls
- For suspended toilets with connection dimensions according to EN 33: 2011
- For suspended toilets with a great depth up to 70 cm
- For rinsing in one quantity, in two quantities or rinsing with the possibility of interruption
- For floor heights 0–20 cm