TRANSPARENT ANTI-MOLD ACETIC SILICONE FOR SANITARYWARE FISCHER 09362
SILICONE ACETICO PER SANITARI ANTIMUFFA TRASPARENTE FISCHER 09362
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Acetic Silicone for Sanitary Ware Anti-mold Transparent Fischer art. 09362
Certificate for non-structural sealing of:
- Facades in the building sector, internal and / or external side, also for cold climates.
- Glazing even for cold climates.
- Sanitary area S1 (anti-mold according to method B, EN ISO 846) - eg. bathroom and kitchen.
Also suitable for sealing:
- Corner joints, subject to movement and connection in bathrooms (sinks, showers, bathtubs, expansion between tiles, etc.).
- Connection joints in the kitchen.
- Cabinets and glass elements.
- Low modulus one-component silicone sealant.
-Polymerizes due to humidity forming a rubber with high elasticity characteristics.
- Anti-mold (contains fungicide inside).
- Free from shrinkage and cracks.
- Resistant to water, water vapor and chemicals.
- Resistant to diluted acids and bases and detergents.
- Polymerization speed: 1-2 mm / 24 h.
- Workability time: 10-25 minutes.
- Application temperature: from + 5 ° to + 40 ° C.
- Resistant to temperatures from -40 ° to + 100 ° C.
- Movement in service: 25%.
- Storage: 18 months (in a cool place with a temperature below + 25 ° C).
- Not suitable for surfaces that exude solvent oils or plasticizers.
- Not suitable for natural stone (it can stain). Do not use on porous surfaces (concrete, fibrous concrete, mortar) and painted metals.
- Not suitable for metals (lead, copper, bronze, zinc).
- Not suitable for mounting mirrors.
- Not paintable, but compatible with paints.
- Do not use in contact with organic elastomers such as EPDM, APTK and neoprene.
- Not suitable for PP, PE and Teflon®.